Take the plunge to pore perfect skin with Devoted Creations Turquoise Temptation! This cool cucumber and aloe blend with added super smoothie antioxidant complex will immerse your skin with calm, cool, color! This lightweight formula is ready to enhance your results in and out of the salon. If you are ready to drench your skin in refreshing hydration, then take a dip and submerge yourself in Turquoise Temptation!
- Fast Acting Tan Enhancer.
- Formulated for Indoor & Outdoor Use.
- Provides Targeted Anti-Aging Benefits.
- Wrinkle Fighting Bakuchiol.
- Superfood Smoothie Blend.
- Cucumber & Aloe Cooling Agents.
- Skin Tightening & Toning Agents.
Product: Turquoise Temptation Tanning Lotion
Fragrance: Sugared Sorbet
Size: 12.25 oz
Bronze DNA Self Tanner / Sunless Tanning Lotion
- Blast through your tanning plateau w/ Bronze DNA self-tanning lotion: the most effective gradual sunless tanner ever! Evolve your tan, so you can glow with confidence this year. So natural, they’ll think it’s in your DNA!
- Your tan should be done your way. That’s why our premium sunless tanners use elevated levels of DHA, allowing your skin to darken gradually over time. Gorgeous light, medium or deep dark color is at the tip of your fingers!
- The only thing better than rich tan skin? Luxurious softness to the touch! Bronze DNA packs a powerful hydrating punch with premium Coconut Oil, leaving your skin flawlessly tanned and “OH!! So smooth…”
- The secret to a lasting luscious tan? Our potent blend of natural Monoi Extract – the best-kept secret that other self tanners skimp on! This enhances skin’s radiance for a breathtaking glow you can’t find anywhere else.
- One bottle of Bronze DNA = months of luxurious tanning from the comfort of your home. We fill our signature bottles with 13.5 oz of our incredible self-tanner, so you can get your glow on without rushing out for a refill.
- Evolve into your most beautiful bronze yet. Our Advanced self tanning lotion has cracked the code, unleashing flawless natural color that continues to develop into the perfect and elusive tan
Step #1 – Create A Clean Canvas (exfoliate)
To get the best, most even results, while showering – you want your skin as clean, as smooth and as exfoliated as possible so that your body can soak up all the pure ingredients.We highly suggest that you use a quality exfoliant and a wash cloth. Gently exfoliate in a circular motion paying close attention to knees, elbows, heels, tops of hands and tops of feet and anywhere else that dry skin is common. Make sure you thoroughly rinse off all shampoo, conditioner, soap, gels etc. before getting out of the shower or bath.
Step #2 – Tan, Nourish & Restore
So now you are clean and fully exfoliated. Next, dry your skin off completely.
Remove any rings, jewelry, etc. and put your hair up. Do not put on any deodorant, perfumes, lotions, make-up.
Always go light to start. It is easier to darken than it is to remove a dark tan. This means that you can add color every day until you get the color that suits you.
It’s recommended to use a glove, (latex or similar) or an applicator, or small towel. This will reduce any skin staining of your hands. Use only residual lotion for your feet, knees and elbows. Blend slowly and lightly. Don’t only use your fingers, if not using a glove or applicator, let your palms do the work as well.
Let the “Sun” Soak In
Allow 15-20+ minutes for your skin to absorb all the vitamins, tanners, aloe and skin enriching oils. Drying is important. The longer you dry, the better and more hydrating your results will be. After 20 minutes you should be dry and ready to put on some comfy and darkly colored loose fitting clothing.
Although you will get some instant color, your tan will begin to develop in 3-6 hours (depending on skin tone. Within 6-24 hours your tan will be fully developed.You should avoid showering or heavy sweating for about 6 hours after application to ensure the best tan.If you have streaks or dark spots they can be buffed away with a wash cloth. If you have spots you missed, apply a small amount of tanner. Again, wash your hands and nails very well.
Remember, This is not a sunscreen and has no SPF factor. You must use sunscreen and sun block to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays, always.